- Prime Minister
- Crystalclaws of British Sea Power
- Member Crews
- Far Too Jolly Rogers, Cult of the Red Mantis, Day Traders, The Nameless Corsairs, The Yo-Ho Yo-Yos, Kamikaze Guppies, Dastardly Deviant Devils, British Sea Power, Rowdy Rude Ruby Wenches, Looterarmy, Rumour Has It, Whispering Death, Iberian Interrogative, In Conquest Born.
- Island Holdings
- Silver Dawn, Lost Legion, Carpe Noctem, Widows and Orphans, PvP Pirates, The Uprising, Ruby Ring, Klingon Empire
Current July 5, 2005
Looterati facts and/or fiction:
- Founded at the start of Midnight by Beta crews (many formerly Opulence), led by Spinn.
- Got substance to go with its style when the Cult of the Red Mantis joined shortly thereafter. Harr!
- Ran the first event in Midnight.
- Loves long walks on stony outcroppings under skellified skies with its allies.
- If Looterati was a fruit, it would be a pear.
- Inspires love among its friends, jealousy among its enemies, and ambivalence among everyone else.