Ljamethyst is a pirate on all oceans. On the Emerald Ocean, he is a senior officer of the crew Tales from the Deep and prince of the flag Jigsaw Tessellators. On the Ice Ocean, he is the captain of the crew Privateers of Myra and the king of the flag Stella Maris.
Ljamethyst is short for Long John Amethyst. He joined the ocean in August 2006, and is known to friends as LJ.
During the year of 2008, Ljamethyst and Sedna were engaged to be married. While Sedna decided not to continue with a romantic relationship, the two have been working closely ever since, to run their flag Jigsaw Tessellators and their crew Tales from the Deep.
On March 15, 2010, he asked for Tilinka's hand in marriage (again) and she finally accepted, making Ljamethyst the happiest pirate in the world. They exchanged rings and had a handsome portrait made to memorialize the occasion. On June 30 of the same year, without a hint of drama, Ljamethyst became a single man once again.
For personal reasons, on June 24, 2011 he left his beloved flag Jigsaw Tessellators behind, deciding to join forces with his hearty, Miget. On July 14, 2011, he said farewell to Miget and rejoined Jigsaw Tessellators, resuming his rank as senior officer in Tales from the Deep.
- Governed Amity Island on the Sage Ocean from May-October, 2007.
- Managed the palace and shipyard shoppe on Fort Royal for the flag Ice Cream, from August to December, 2007.
- Owned the fort on Kings Island for a short time.
- Has performed virtually every role in blockade support, from Inn-spammer to stockmaster to XO to navigator to admiral.
- Navigated for several Sage Ocean blockades, including Amity Island IX, Amity Island XIII, and Kashgar Island IX as a member of League of Light, and Kasidim Island X on behalf of Superbus Haliaetos.
- Received an OceanMaster doll from Galene for converting the converter in the forum thread: n00b OM needs assistance with Yohoho Tools & XML files.
- Was admiral for Ice Cream in Fort Royal II and Fort Royal III, and nominally the admiral/navigator for the uncontested May 18, 2008 blockade of Kings Island, explained in the thread: Stella Maris' intent to recreate our intent post to Exploit Kings Island!.
- Has run several successful stalls which have since been closed: Ljamethyst's Ironworking Stall on Greenwich Island, and a chain of Distilling stalls on Scrimshaw Island, Bowditch Island, and Wissahickon Island.
- Governed Amity Island once again from 26 June to 18 July 2010, under the auspices of his flag, Jigsaw Tessellators.
- From October 2009 until March 2011, owned the fine shoppe Citizen Cane on Admiral Island.
- Navigated as a member of Jigsaw Tessellators in numerous blockades, including Ventress Island XXXIV, Amity Island XXXVI, Amity Island XXXVII, Amity Island XXXVIII, and Kiwara Island XXXV.
- Received an OceanMaster doll from Demeter for "Knowing lots of stuff!"
Shoppes and StallsEdit
Ljamethyst is the owner of the following renamed vessels: